Key Ingredients: Camel Milk, Wood Pressed Coconut Oil, Gingelly Oil, Iluppai Oil, Castor Oil, Karanja Oil, Kokkum Butter, Cocoa Butter.
Bees Wax, Aloe Vera Juice, Sea Salt, Acqua, Kaolin Clay.
Essential Oil: Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil from Australia
Benefits of Using Camel Milk Soap?
- Soothes the skin
- Anti Aging Properties
- It improves dry, irritated, and flaky skin.
- Camel Milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids which help in skin rejuvenation
- If fights off acne and black heads.
- It imparts skin tone and skin brightening
No Parabens, No SLES and other detergents, No artificial Color and Fragrance. No Chemical Preservatives. Lather is imparted purely by saponification. No external lathering agents used.
Why Handmade Soaps are very expensive than commercial Soaps?
- Handmade Soaps cannot be made in mass quantities.
- Labor Intensive.
- Sourcing of raw materials is difficult
- No skin harsh detergents used.
- No artificial color used in soaps.
- No stabilizers used in handmade soaps.
- Essential oils and Wood Pressed Oils are very expensive than soap noodles used in commercial soaps.
- Glycerin is not removed in Handmade soaps whereas commercial soaps will not contain glycerin.
- You are paying for the extensive work involved in making one batch of soap.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the life of the soap in the shower?
Answer: 20 to 23 baths. It also depends on the usage intensity of the individual. Natural soaps tend to melt quickly hence use the soap box with cavities to keep the soap dry. Do not rub too much in your body. Just gentle application will give you more lather.
Question: Why is the fragrance of the soap mild?
Answer: Halithras handmade soaps uses pure steam distilled essential oils as fragrance. No artificial chemical fragrance used. Hence the fragrance will be mild. Aroma of the essential oils tends to fade over the period of time. Fragrance will be felt once the soap starts melting. Fragrance of the soap will vary across the batches since the soap is made manually.
Question: Does this soap contains glycerin?
Answer: Glycerin is the by product of saponification i.e glycerin is produced when oils reacts with lye. Most of the commercial soaps remove glycerin whereas handmade soaps contains natural glycerin which is a potent humectant and emollient.
Question: Can we use this soap as shampoo?
Answer: Yes. This soap contains all natural ingredients which can be used as a shampoo bar also.
Question: Can we use this soap for skin problems other than psoriasis and dermatitis?
Answer: This soap can be used for all the skin problems both in scalp and other parts of the body.
Question: The floor of the bathroom becomes slippery while using this soap. what is the reason?
Answer: Halithras handmade soaps are made of pure cold pressed oils. The super fat of the soap is generally around 3%. That means 3% extra oils will be there in the soap after saponification, which makes the floor slippery. It is the indication that the soap contains oils. Nothing to worry.
Question: Color and the fragrance of the soap varies each time. why?
Answer: Color and the fragrance of the soap will vary across the batches because we are not using any chemical color or fragrance. The color and the fragrance is the result of natural soap formation.
There are no reviews yet.